Adds an Edpuzzle button next to YouTube™ videos to quickly start editing them in Edpuzzle
Edpuzzle is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 430,329 weekly active users The latest version is 5.0.3, and it was published 3 months ago.
Total download count: 11
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Edpuzzle here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
How to install Edpuzzle from a CRX file
- Download the Edpuzzle CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Edpuzzle CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Edpuzzle.
How to install Edpuzzle from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Edpuzzle ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Edpuzzle ZIP file from step 1. Edpuzzle is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Edpuzzle:
User count: 4,803,334
Use Bitmoji anywhere on web!
User count: 351,379
Easily access Flip from any browser window.
Pear Deck Power-Up
User count: 690,197
Ensures that videos, animations, and GIFs embedded in your Pear Deck slides play at full resolution—exactly the way they should!