Tapcolor | Color Picker
Powerful color picker tool: color formats, shortcuts, history.
WARNING: This extension has been identified as: Very high risk
This extension is no longer available in Chrome Web Store
By: Taylor Hillary
Rating: 4.80 (5)
Version: 1.4.1 (Last updated: 2021-09-12)
Click to see
- Your data on all websites
- See our safety evaluation
The Tapcolor will allow you to find out the name of color by pixel. To begin with, we would like to introduce you to the Tapcolor so that after downloading you can immediately get started. Main features or what to do when you have already downloaded the app: 🔸 Our app is the Shazam for web designers because you can make just one click and select the pixel you need to get the color; ❗️Remember that all recently used colors are located on the panel at the bottom of the screen; 🔸The app is compatible with any sites, and from some, it can even extract the full palette; 🔸Our color picker uses zoom technology so you can easily point the mouse at the pixel you need; 🔸The Tapcolor does not slow down your device; 🔸There are keyboard shortcuts; ❗️Another important point and one of the most important distinguishing features of our app is the presence of hex, hex shorthand, X11 color name, RGB, HSL formats; 🔸You can always copy the result of your work to the clipboard. We wish you good luck on the way to your dream and believe that you will succeed and the Tapcolor will be able to make this way a little bit easier!
- Refined Microsoft Teams
- PictureMate - View tagged FB pics
- Adblocker for Chrome - NoAds
- Nod - Reactions for Google Meet
- WA Self Sender - Send Messages Free
- Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker - Best VPN
- Udemy Downloader
- LastPass: Free Password Manager
- Capital One Shopping: Add to Chrome for Free
- Checker Plus for Gmail™
- Grammar & Spell Checker — LanguageTool
- Coupert - Automatic Coupon Finder & Cashback View more...