Tapcolor | Color Picker
Powerful color picker tool: color formats, shortcuts, history.
Tapcolor | Color Picker is available for download. It had 200,000 weekly active users before it was removed from Chrome Web Store on 2021-10-04, and it has been downloaded from ChromeStats 7 times. The latest version is 1.4.1, and it was published a year ago. Be careful when installing it.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Tapcolor | Color Picker here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|1.4.1||Sign in to download||234.66K||6||2021-09-13|
|1.4.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||219.86K||1||2021-08-31|
How to install Tapcolor | Color Picker from a CRX file
- Download the Tapcolor | Color Picker CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Tapcolor | Color Picker CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Tapcolor | Color Picker.
How to install Tapcolor | Color Picker from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Tapcolor | Color Picker ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Tapcolor | Color Picker ZIP file from step 1. Tapcolor | Color Picker is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Tapcolor | Color Picker: