Utilities to create and open lists of tabs.
What is OpenList?
OpenList is a utility Chrome extension designed to simplify the management of URL lists. It offers features such as selecting and opening lists of URLs or search terms from any webpage, pasting these lists into a popup to open them all in new tabs, and compiling a list of all tabs in the current window. An ideal tool for those who often share or mail themselves lists of articles or pages to explore later.
OpenList helps you manage lists of URLs. It's useful if you and your friends have a habit of emailing yourselves lists of articles or pages to check out later.
With OpenList, you can:
• select a list of URLs (or search terms) in any web page or textarea, then open them all in new tabs • paste a list of URLs (or search terms) into a popup, then open them all in new tabs • get a list of all tabs in the current window
That's all! It's just that simple: OpenList does one thing well. (Okay, three, but who's counting?)
User reviews summary
- Opens multiple tabs effectively and quickly
- Easy to use and simple interface
- Useful for sharing/bulk downloading/copying URLs
- Stopped working and opens invalid URLs for some users
- Can't open file URLs like 'file:///C:/Users/Oleg/Documents/1.mhtml'
- Lack of updates and new feature additions
- Helps in opening multiple tabs
- Simplicity of the extension
- Useful for handling bulk URLs
OpenList may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
OpenList has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to OpenList: