Batch Link Downloader
Download multiple links from a website easily.
What is Batch Link Downloader?
Batch Link Downloader is a convenient Chrome extension which enables you to efficiently download multiple files from a website without having to manually save each one. Acting as an alternative to DownThemAll! for Chrome, this extension helps save time and improves your downloading process, making it particularly useful for large collections of files such as PDFs or podcasts.
Download many links from a website easily.
Do you want to download a bunch of PDFs, podcasts, or other files from a website and not right-click-"Save-as" every single one of them? Batch Link Downloader solves this problem for you!
Batch Link Downloader is a DownThemAll! alternative for Chrome.
Go to Chrome Preferences ("chrome://settings/"), "Advanced", and disable "Ask where to save each file before downloading" to avoid popups for every file.
This is the first release. Feedback and even feature requests are very welcome. Use the feedback form in the Chrome Web Store (Support → Tell the Developer) or send an email to email@example.com
User reviews summary
- Easy to use
- Can download bulk files
- Able to download different file types like pdf, mp3, etc.
- Efficient and time-saving
- Has selective download option
- No option to select all files at once
- Does not allow to set a specific download location
- Does not handle duplicate links or files well
- Cannot download multiple files from certain websites due to request rate limit
- Does not download all links or files successfully on some pages
- Option to download in bulk
- Ease of use
- Inability to select all files at once
Batch Link Downloader may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
Batch Link Downloader has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Batch Link Downloader: