To modify ajax responses on any page
What is Ajax Modifier?
'Ajax Modifier' is a Chrome extension designed for modifying Ajax request responses on any webpage. It only manipulates the return data in the XMLHTTPRequest object and fetch method, leaving the original response in DevTools' 'Network' panel unmodified. It can be turned on and off as needed to avoid interfering with regular web browsing, providing the user with greater flexibility and control.
- It is recommended to turn off this extension(the icon should be gray) when you are not using it.
- This extension only overrides the response data in the XMLHTTPRequest object as well as the fetch method. The original response which you can see in DevTools' "Network" panel will not be modified. github: https://github.com/YGYOOO/ajax-interceptor
User reviews summary
- Easy to use
- Helpful for debugging
- Effective in blocking and modifying Ajax calls
- Issues with UI after updates
- Errors observed when the extension is not active
- Unresponsive on Edge browser
- Some users reporting issues with website loading after the extension has been activated
- User Interface
- Functionality post-update
- Error messages
- Compatibility with other browsers
Ajax Modifier may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
Ajax Modifier is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this extension.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Ajax Modifier: