Page Grid Ruler
Draw a grid view, get page dimensions in pixel (px) unit and draw a rule
What is Page Grid Ruler?
'Page Grid Ruler' is an essential Chrome extension that helps Web designers and developers in measuring page layouts. It brings a grid view and rule to your screen facilitating measuring page length, width, start, and endpoint in pixel units along with customizable grid size and thickness. However, it does not support measurements in 'mm', 'cm', or 'in' units and needs the screen's PPI value for conversion.
- Displays a grid view with a customizable grid size.
- Presents a reference box.
- Shows a ruler indicating width, height, start, and endpoints.
How to Use It:
- Navigate to a page and activate the action button.
- The extension transitions to grid mode, allowing you to create a personalized ruler.
- The ruler dynamically displays width, height, start, and endpoint measurements.
- To return to normal browsing mode, press the "Escape" key or click the action button once.
Does this extension support "mm," "cm," or "in" units? No, it does not provide precise values in these units. Instead, the extension employs pixel units. To convert pixel units to "cm" or "in," you'll need the screen's PPI (pixel density or resolution) value.
How can I modify the default grid size? Right-click on the action button. Two menus will appear, allowing you to adjust the grid size and thickness.
Page Grid Ruler is safe to use. It does not request any sensitive permissions.
Page Grid Ruler has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Page Grid Ruler: