An open source userscript manager that supports a lot of browsers
What is Ace Script?
Ace Script is a browser extension that functions as an open-source userscript manager. It serves to provide userscript support for a variety of web browsers, provided they have WebExtension support. It brings compatibility for most scripts initially designed for Greasemonkey and Tampermonkey. Along with support for creating new scripts, Ace Script offers straightforward integration of the Ace Stream software functionality. Additional features include automatic updates, execution order of scripts, support for GM functions, and facility for import/export via zip files.
- nativeMessaging See more
Provide userscript support for browsers.
Ace Script provides userscripts support for browsers. It works on browsers with WebExtensions support. It supports most scripts for Greasemonkey and Tampermonkey, and also allows you to create scripts with the ability to easily integrate the functionality of the Ace Stream software (www.acestream.org).
- Update automatically according to the meta data.
- Scripts will be executed in order as shown in the list.
- GM functions are supported.
- Support import from and export to a zip file.
- Support integration with Ace Stream software
User reviews summary
- Allows finding working streams of favorite TV channels
- May display unwanted ads and redirected pages
- Some users reported malware and adware issues
- Difficult to uninstall or remove completely
- Redirects to advertising pages
- Difficult to uninstall
Ace Script is not very risky to use and it requires a lot of sensitive permissions. Avoid installing this extension unless you absolutely trust this publisher.
Ace Script has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Ace Script: