VIA Screen Share
Share your desktop or application using VIA Screen Share [Minimum VIA Version 2.5]
VIA Screen Share is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 64,208 weekly active users The latest version is 1.0.34, and it was published 22 days ago.
Total download count: 7
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of VIA Screen Share here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|1.0.34||Sign in to download||294.48K||0||2023-02-28|
|1.0.28||Upgrade subscription to download older files||309.24K||2||2022-07-14|
|1.0.27||Upgrade subscription to download older files||309.26K||3||2022-02-09|
|1.0.25||Upgrade subscription to download older files||301.44K||2||2020-09-13|
How to install VIA Screen Share from a CRX file
- Download the VIA Screen Share CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded VIA Screen Share CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install VIA Screen Share.
How to install VIA Screen Share from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the VIA Screen Share ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked VIA Screen Share ZIP file from step 1. VIA Screen Share is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to VIA Screen Share:
Avaya Screen Sharing
User count: 74,431
Enable real-time collaborative screen-sharing with Avaya Conferencing
User count: 92,690
Screen Share allows you to share your device screen or a particular application with remote audiences during live sessions.
ScreenBeam Classroom Commander Extension
Publisher: ScreenBeam Inc.
User count: 7,055
Enhance the learning experience with ScreenBeam wireless display and classroom orchestration.