Copy Link Text
Copies the text inside links
What is Copy Link Text?
"Copy Link Text" is a Chrome extension designed to simplify the process of copying the text of a link. Instead of needing to highlight the text manually, users can simply right-click and choose "Copy link text" from the context menu. The latest update, version 1.12.1, added a history management feature. Users can now review, export, and delete their log history. This extension also enables sharing the copied text link history on social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Enables you to copy the text of a link within the context menu. Just right click on the link and select "Copy link text".
Update ver: 1.12.1
- Added copy text link history management feature, can review, export file txt and delete log history.
- You can also share the copy text link history including text and link for you on social networks such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook (automatically share using post api).
User reviews summary
- Works great for copying link text
- Icon is easily visible on the extensions bar
- Great for users who need to extract text and not the link
- Doesn't work for some users
- Stopped working on some browsers
- Needs to refresh page after install for it to work
- It only works for certain tags
- Needs to refresh the page after installing
- Stop working after certain updates
Copy Link Text is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Copy Link Text if you trust the publisher.
Copy Link Text has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Copy Link Text: