Crystal Ad block
Crystal ad block - Open source and transparent ad block software.
Crystal Ad block is available for download. It had 6,877,152 weekly active users before it was removed from Chrome Web Store on 2023-06-01, and it has been downloaded from ChromeStats 134 times. The latest version is 1.3.9, and it was published 2 years ago. Be careful when installing it.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Crystal Ad block here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|1.3.9||Sign in to download||1.23M||123||2022-02-22|
|1.3.8||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.22M||2||2022-02-18|
|1.3.7||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.22M||3||2022-02-09|
|1.3.6||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.22M||3||2022-01-18|
|1.3.5||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.22M||3||2022-01-04|
How to install Crystal Ad block from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from chrome-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the Crystal Ad block CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download Crystal Ad block CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Crystal Ad block CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Crystal Ad block.
How to install Crystal Ad block from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Crystal Ad block ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Crystal Ad block ZIP file from step 1. Crystal Ad block is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Crystal Ad block: