uBlock Pro - #1 Adblocker
Adblocker with an efficient adblocker filterlist! Never see any ad again! based on uBlock Adblock technology! Free!
What is uBlock Pro - #1 Adblocker?
uBlock Pro - #1 Adblocker, is a Chrome extension featuring an advanced adblock system with a low CPU footprint. It blocks unwanted ads and shields user privacy. Built upon uBlock, it introduces extra filtering lists to combat adblocker-blockers like Fairfilter, Sourcepoint, and Addefend. Its unique features include dynamic filtering, enabling you to add your own block lists and offering a competitive edge over similar products.
A full adblock system designed for efficiency.
uBlock Pro is based on uBlock and adds some extra blocking lists, especially for the adblocker-blocker like Fairfilter, Sourcepoint, Addefend in the future (currently in progress)!
Though it has a low memory and CPU footprint, uBlock yet can load and enforce thousands of filters more than other popular blockers.
uBlock is more than an "ad-blocker": not only does it come with various built-in lists for blocking ads and protecting your privacy, but it also supports flexible customization — from adding your own lists to powerful Dynamic Filtering and more
User reviews summary
- Blocks almost all types of ads
- Works faster than other adblockers
- Has detailed statistics
- Lightweight and doesn't affect internet speed
- Possible malware, linking to suspicious sites
- Doesn't work on certain platforms like Twitch
- Potential license violation, not sharing source code
- Copycat of uBlock Origin, offering no differences
- Effective against ads
- Potentially dangerous software
- Compares favorably with other adblockers
- Potential privacy concerns
uBlock Pro - #1 Adblocker is not very risky to use and it requires a lot of sensitive permissions. Avoid installing this extension unless you absolutely trust this publisher.
uBlock Pro - #1 Adblocker has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to uBlock Pro - #1 Adblocker: