Free Auto Refresh
Helps you refresh your web page with lots of awesome features. It is 100% free and no ads.
What is Free Auto Refresh?
'Free Auto Refresh' is a Chrome extension that lends power to users to automate webpage refresh, monitor specific elements, and initiate tasks at pre-defined timings. It offers a plethora of features including automatic stopping of page refresh based on element detection, countdown displays, pre-set task initiations, and hard refresh options. For users seeking seamless, uninterrupted web browsing experience, this 100% free, ad-free Chrome extension can be an excellent tool.
Use this extension, you can:
- Auto refresh page within specific seconds.
- Auto stop refreshing when some text or some element appears in the page.
- Show countdow on the icon or on the page.
- Auto start task at specific time of today.
- Start count down when dom ready or all resources finish loading.
- Notify you when task auto stop or start at the specific time.
- Off/On Hard refresh(without cache).
- Now if you want to refresh without interval, you can set interval to zero.
User reviews summary
- Does exactly what it's supposed to do
- Allows you to refresh pages in the background
- Useful timer countdown in the corner
- Option for Onload/DomReady
- Some find it extremely useful
- Some users report that it doesn't work
- Concerns about it being a malware
- Issues with the timer display
- Lacks option to reload the tabs automatically
- Keywords are perceived as useless
- Ability to auto refresh pages
- Need for enhanced and automatic features
- Usability issues
Free Auto Refresh is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Free Auto Refresh if you trust the publisher.
Free Auto Refresh has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Free Auto Refresh: