Open Twitch players inside Twitch player.
What is Twitch-in-Twitch?
"Twitch-in-Twitch" is a Chrome extension that gives users the ability to open multiple Twitch streaming windows inside a single Twitch player or on other supported streaming platforms. Built with streamer interaction in mind, it also allows for pop-up Twitch chats, moving, resizing, and favoriting broadcast displays. Advanced features include Twitch VOD-specific options, such as a 'Move Time Together' and 'Spoiler Free' mode.
Pop up one or more Twitch streaming windows inside other Twitch channel (or some other supported streaming platform channel).
- Pop up one or more Twitch streaming windows inside Twitch or other supported streaming platform channel (Currently supported: Twitch, Youtube, Naver eSports, AfreecaTV)
- Pop up Twitch chat window (not supported for VOD)
- Find the latest VOD of streamer and pop it up
- Go to the latest VOD of streamer
- Move or resize popped streaming or chat (using header bar)
- Add streamers to Favorites
- Set delay for main broadcast
- Support Move Time Together mode and Spoiler Free mode for Twitch VODs
How to Use: [Basic Features]
Twitch-in-Twitch is not very risky to use and it requires a lot of sensitive permissions. Avoid installing this extension unless you absolutely trust this publisher.
Twitch-in-Twitch has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Twitch-in-Twitch: