Simple speed dial bookmarks page, including search, add, edit, delete and dragging bookmarks.
What is Visual bookmarks?
'Visual bookmarks' is a Chrome extension that replaces the default new tab. It includes features like searching, adding, editing, deleting, and dragging bookmarks. Users can create thumbnails, use their own background images and even customize to their personal style. Community support for ideas, questions, and suggestions is available.
The visual bookmarks page replaces the default new tab.
Bookmarks page, includes searching, adding, editing, deleting and dragging bookmarks. The ability to generate thumbnails and use your own background image. Great possibility of customization and using your own styles.
Ideas, questions and suggestions https://github.com/k-ivan/visual-bookmarks-chrome/discussions Bugs and future requests https://github.com/k-ivan/visual-bookmarks-chrome/issues
User reviews summary
- Easy to use and intuitive interface
- Ability to choose important bookmarks for fast access
- Visual appeal and regular updates
- Useful for managing bookmarks visually
- Integration with browser speed dial
- Issue with search bar and bookmarking system in new updates
- Inability to select specific location for bookmarking
- No feature for selecting and operating multiple bookmarks at once
- Problems with thumbnail generation functionality
- Bookmark management
- Speed Dial Function
- Search bar issues
- Visual appeal
- Updates and bug fixes
Visual bookmarks is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Visual bookmarks if you trust the publisher.
Visual bookmarks has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Visual bookmarks: