Converting selected PMID to Endnote
What is Pubmed2Endnote?
Pubmed2Endnote is an innovative Chrome extension specifically designed to make the life of researchers eaasier by effortlessly converting PubMed references into an EndNote database. Whether you're dealing with single or multiple citations, Pubmed2Endnote adds a direct download link to your EndNote citation on your PubMed search results. Start streamlining your research process with Pubmed2Endnote.
How can I download and import references from PubMed's website?
Pubmed2Endnote easily convert your Reference from PubMed to EndNote database.
In addition to existing PubMed search results, this extension will add direct link to download Endnote citation.
- v1.1, support multiple citations (selected/all) export
User reviews summary
- Helps to grab preference easily
- Saves the hassle to import from endnote
- Easy and convenient to use
- Works great with pubmed
- Does not work on chrome
- Button does not appear and the extension is grayed out
- Feature of importing entire Pubmed collections into Endnote no longer available
- Mixes up PMCID and the PMID numbers
- Only works with pubmed.gov website
- Doesn't work on Chrome
- Grabs preference easily
- Displays PMCIDs incorrectly
- Works with pubmed.gov website only
- Button does not appear/greyed out
Pubmed2Endnote is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Pubmed2Endnote if you trust the publisher.
Pubmed2Endnote has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Pubmed2Endnote: