Event Merge for Google Calendar™
Chrome extension that visually merges the same event on multiple Google Calendars into one event.
What is Event Merge for Google Calendar™?
"Event Merge for Google Calendar™" is a handy Chrome extension provides a solution to the clutter caused by one event appearing on multiple calendars. Whether it's your work and personal calendar, your team's shared calendar, or various coworker's calendars, this extension efficiently merges duplicate events into one visually coherent item, distinguished by color strips corresponding to each individual calendar.
When using Google Calendar™ you may have one event on multiple calendars. For instance on your work and personal calendar, on your work calendar and your team's shared calendar, or on many co-work's calendars. These can clutter up your calendar and make it hard to read. This extension merges all those separate events into one event, and gives it strips with all the individual calendars' colors.
Report bugs here: https://github.com/imightbeamy/gcal-multical-event-merge/issues
Code on github: https://github.com/imightbeamy/gcal-multical-event-merge
Google Calendar™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
User reviews summary
- Works perfectly to combine duplicate events
- Free to use
- Easy to install and starts working immediately
- Helps manage shared calendars efficiently
- Has stopped functioning or is inconsistent for some users
- No longer works after Google updates
- Lacks settings options and features
- Support is unresponsive and the project seems abandoned
- Merges duplicate events effectively
- Stopped working or functions inconsistently
- Lack of updates or development
- No response from support or developer
- Desired for it to be an official Google feature
Event Merge for Google Calendar™ is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Event Merge for Google Calendar™ if you trust the publisher.
Event Merge for Google Calendar™ has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Event Merge for Google Calendar™: