META SEO inspector
Easily inspect the meta data found inside web pages, find issues and get advices to fix them.
What is META SEO inspector?
META SEO inspector is a comprehensive Chrome extension designed to help web developers and SEO enthusiasts. It inspects meta data inside web pages, identifies issues and provides advice on how to fix them. It helps in improving a site's SEO by revealing usually invisible page contents and information. Features include data inspection with one click, alerts for out-of-range data, copying meta tag values, and report exports. It's free, regularly updated and supports multiple languages.
This extension is mainly aimed at web developers that need to verify the HTML of their site to follow the Webmasters' Google Guidelines, but even to who is curious about any page contents that are usually not visible, but can reveal interesting site properties.
Features: ☆ Discover all the page meta data with just a click! ☆ Always know what is wrong or missing, and how it can be fixed. ☆ Fix your site or study competitors. ☆ Easily copy in clipboard meta tag values. ☆ Print or export the report. ☆ Translated in many languages. ☆ Free and constantly updated. ☆ Full json-LD structure.
Most of the advice will help addressing Core Web Vitals issues.
Alerts are shown when the meta data is not within certain ranges, for example when the description tag is too short, or too long.
User reviews summary
- Useful tool for SEO and web development
- Developer is responsive to user suggestions
- Helps quickly check and correct webpages
- Shows more than just meta-data
- Opens changelog updates in a new tab, which users find irritating
- Lack of documentation makes it difficult to use
- Automatically deselects 'Hide changelog on update' option
- Some users report issues with site design following SEO improvements
- Changelog updates automatically opening in a new tab
- The 'Hide changelog on update' option needing to be manually selected
- Usefulness in SEO and web development work
META SEO inspector is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install META SEO inspector if you trust the publisher.
META SEO inspector has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to META SEO inspector: