Cite web sites with one click using the EasyBib Toolbar and receive advice on the credibility of the web site you're citing.
EasyBib Toolbar is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 777,925 weekly active users The latest version is 0.7.8, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 6
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of EasyBib Toolbar here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|0.7.8||Sign in to download||690.04K||6||2022-02-09|
How to install EasyBib Toolbar from a CRX file
- Download the EasyBib Toolbar CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded EasyBib Toolbar CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install EasyBib Toolbar.
How to install EasyBib Toolbar from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the EasyBib Toolbar ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked EasyBib Toolbar ZIP file from step 1. EasyBib Toolbar is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to EasyBib Toolbar:
MyBib: Free Citation Generator
User count: 1,476,787
Automatically create APA style, MLA format, and Harvard referencing style citations with our citation generator add-on for Chrome.
Publisher: Lauri-Henrik Jalonen
User count: 26,849
such god doge
Cite This For Me: Web Citer
User count: 752,671
Automatically create website citations in the APA, MLA, Chicago, or Harvard referencing styles at the click of a button.