A simple per-tab automatic page refresher/reloader.
What is Page Refresher?
"Page Refresher" is a Chrome extension that provides unique, productivity-boosting features. It allows users to set up automatic reloads for individual tabs at five customizable intervals, displayed in a comprehensive refresh info table. Additionally, it offers the ability to bypass local cache on selected tabs, block automatic or meta refreshes per tab, and conveniently control these settings via a context menu. However, caution is advised to avoid excessive reloads which might result in restricted site access.
- tab based (tab ID) reloads
- 5 customizable intervals
- refresh info table
- blocks automatic reloads or meta refreshes (per tab)
- bypass local cache (per tab)
- context menu functionality
- storage - used to store default settings and save user preferences
- contextMenus - used to enable the optional context (right click) menu for this extension
- tabs - used to get the title from each tab (to be displayed in the options page)
- activeTab - used to execute the code to block reloads
Warning: Some sites may restrict your access to them if you make too many requests (or reloads) within a short period of time.
Page Refresher may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
Page Refresher has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Page Refresher: