Feedly Background Tab
Open Feedly Links in Background Tab using shortcut key
What is Feedly Background Tab?
"Feedly Background Tab" is a Google Chrome extension designed to optimize your Feedly experience. Specifically, this extension enables users to open Feedly links in a background tab using a designated shortcut key. This feature is particularly handy for power users who routinely read several articles simultaneously. Furthermore, the users have the freedom to customize their shortcut key based on their preference. The extension is also compatible with Cloudly, including PRO versions.
Are you a power user of Feedly - but just wish the 'v' key would open tabs in the background? This extension is for you!
Now, when you are viewing articles in list view, press ';' and the new tab opens in the background. Or, if you'd like, customize your shortcut key in the options. Now supports Cloudly, including PRO!
User reviews summary
- Simple and helpful feature
- Addresses a gap in feedly's keyboard shortcuts
- Timely updates from the developer
- Stopped working for many users
- Does not mark articles as read when opened in a new tab
- Focus issues reported
- Extension has stopped working
- User requests for articles to be marked as read when opened in background
- Desire for compatibility with Firefox
Feedly Background Tab may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
Feedly Background Tab has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Feedly Background Tab: