Rich shortcuts to click links/switch tabs/scroll, capture pages, use your browser like vim for productivity.
What is Surfingkeys?
to click links
f Open a link, press SHIFT to flip hints if they are overlapped. C Open a link in non-active new tab cf Open multiple links in a new tab gf Open a link in non-active new tab af Open a link in new tab
to switch tabs
E Go one tab left R Go one tab right x Close current tab
User reviews summary
- Great for productivity and efficiency
- Time-saving once users get used to it
- Highly customizable
- Provides a VIM-like experience on Chrome
- Helpful in voice controlling a computer
- Issues with changes in default search provider
- Difficulty in customization for non-standard layouts
- Issues with PDF viewer
- Regular errors and non-responsive pages after updates
- Queries about disabling it for specific sites
- Change in default search provider
- PDF viewer issues
- Errors after update
- Issues with customization
- VIM-like experience
Surfingkeys is not very risky to use and it requires a lot of sensitive permissions. Avoid installing this extension unless you absolutely trust this publisher.
Surfingkeys has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Surfingkeys: