Helps to transcribe English words by double-clicking on the word while holding Alt + Ctrl (or Alt + Cmd key on Mac).
Is Transcriptor safe to use?
Rating: 3.91 (58)
Version: 1.5.0 (Last updated: 2018-01-15)
Click to see
Risk level: Moderate risk
# 13485Upgrade your subscription to see ranking in other categories
Often in the study of the English language is required instantly know transcription unfamiliar word, for example, while reading text on a web page. This application for Google Chrome helps to get (phonetic) transcription according to the International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA) and listen to the sound of the word (if the audio file was found). Please note that this application does not provide translation and usage examples.
- Refined Microsoft Teams
- PictureMate - View tagged FB pics
- Adblocker for Chrome - NoAds
- Nod - Reactions for Google Meet
- WA Self Sender - Send Messages Free
- Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker - Best VPN
- Udemy Downloader
- Google Keep - Notes and Lists
- Screencastify - Screen Video Recorder
- Google Keep Chrome Extension
- Office Editing for Docs, Sheets & Slides
- Capital One Shopping: Add to Chrome for Free
- Dark Reader View more...