Phonetify - Phonetic Translator
Translate webpages using phonetic alphabets!
What is Phonetify - Phonetic Translator?
Phonetify - Phonetic Translator is a Chrome extension that allows you to translate webpages phonetically. It supports translation from English, Japanese, Sinhalese, and Esperanto to phonetic alphabets like Soundscript, IPA, Deseret, Shavian, ARPABET, and X-SAMPA. Experience seamless phonetic translation with Phonetify!
Phonetify translates webpages phonetically.
Phonetify can translate: From: English, Japanese, Sinhalese, Esperanto To: Soundscript, IPA, Deseret, Shavian, ARPABET, X-SAMPA
User reviews summary
- Simple and worth it for IPA translation
- Has a variety of transcriptions including Soundscript
- Useful for practicing pronunciation
- Lacks support for French and Esperanto languages
- Occasional transcription errors, especially with Shavian alphabet
- Does not allow for page-specific or language-specific toggling
- Desire for more language support, like French and Esperanto
- Proposed idea for a 'lite-mode' to ease learning new scripts
- Suggestions for improving English dialect options and separation
Phonetify - Phonetic Translator may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
Phonetify - Phonetic Translator has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Phonetify - Phonetic Translator: