Web Developer Form Filler
This extension is used by developers to make it easy to fill forms
What is Web Developer Form Filler?
'Web Developer Form Filler' is a Chrome extension designed specifically to assist developers in filling forms for testing purposes. It offers the functionality to store multiple presets of values for any separate page and easily trigger them using a hotkey. This tool eliminates the need for repetitive manual input, enhancing efficiency and accuracy during the testing process.
Еxtension allows to automatically fill forms for the purpose of testing. You can store multiple presets of values for any paga separately and trigger them using a hotkey
User reviews summary
- Easy to use
- Saves time when switching users for testing
- Can easily memorize specific forms and restore them
- Does not support devextreme components like selectboxes
- Does not work for all check/tickboxes
- Does not work with Angular reactive forms
- Errors affecting other applications like Gmail
- Need for a better GUI or interface when editing
- Lack of dark mode support
- Issues with visibility of the logo in dark mode
- Need for the ability to import/export all created sets in one JSON
Web Developer Form Filler is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Web Developer Form Filler if you trust the publisher.
Web Developer Form Filler has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Web Developer Form Filler: