Auto Form Filler
This extension will help delvelopers to fill random values in the form
What is Auto Form Filler?
Auto Form Filler is a development-focused Chrome extension that sets random values onto online forms, saving developers time when testing their work. It's designed to automatically recognize form fields with adaptive learning for user-made changes, saving time and making the testing phase more efficient. It also intelligently fills phone number or email fields with valid formats, and in its latest update, it provides offline support and more intuitive responses to input fields.
The extension helps the users to fill a form with junk values on a click of a button. You can easily make changes to the junk values and submitting the form automatically saves the value. The next time you fill that same form it's going to fill, last filled details. The extension intelligently fills the value of the form field, so in-case of a phone number / email it will provide you a valid format, but obviously these values won't be correct until you edit them. This extension is a boon for developers as this helps them test their work faster. This extension even saves the values if you change junk values filled automatically by the extension. Hence its extremely helpful for the developers. Developers and testers can use this to add junk values. There are a lot of easter eggs for the developers which they will find slowly and gradually. ;)
- Absolutely no configuration required.
- Just click on the extension icon on the top right corner of your browser and get values filled.
- Learns from your inputs and changes you do in the form.
- Fills random values for unrecognised fields.
What's New (v1.12): - Added Offline support
What's New (v1.11):
User reviews summary
- Fast and easy to use
- Can fill only the blank fields
- Saves a lot of time
- Works as described
- Doesn't work on certain browsers like Vivaldi
- Fills with random numbers and texts instead of meaningful words
- Issues with saving form info
- Doesn't work on certain websites
- Easy to use
- Doesn't work
- Saves time
- Issues with certain browsers
Auto Form Filler is safe to use. It does not request any sensitive permissions.
Auto Form Filler has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Auto Form Filler: