Website Block with Password
Require password for blacklisted sites
Website Block with Password is available for download. It had 5,000 weekly active users before it was removed from Chrome Web Store on 2021-12-24, and it has been downloaded from ChromeStats 5 times. The latest version is 1.1.1, and it was published 3 years ago. Be careful when installing it.
Total download count: 5
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Website Block with Password here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|1.1.1||Sign in to download||17.75K||5||2020-09-13|
How to install Website Block with Password from a CRX file
- Download the Website Block with Password CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Website Block with Password CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Website Block with Password.
How to install Website Block with Password from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Website Block with Password ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Website Block with Password ZIP file from step 1. Website Block with Password is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Website Block with Password:
BlockSite: Block Websites & Stay Focused
User count: 1,000,000
Stay focused and improve productivity with our key features: Custom blocklist, Scheduled site blocking and Password protection
User count: 70,000
A customizable, password-protected website blocker and redirector.
User count: 371
Put time-wasting websites in a vault and press the extension icon to unlock it for a period of time.