MetaDock - Builders' Swiss Army Knife
Improve the usability of blockchain explorers, including BTC.com, Etherscan, BscScan, and *scans of most EVM-compatible chains.
What is MetaDock - Builders' Swiss Army Knife?
MetaDock - Builders' Swiss Army Knife is a feature-packed Chrome extension that enhances usability of blockchain explorers. It integrates seamlessly with popular platforms such as BTC.com, Etherscan, BscScan, and *scans, providing tools for transaction parsing, risk assessment, and comprehensive NFT analysis. Ensure safe navigation with address risk scores and labels, and enjoy advancements like visual presentation of fund flow and a powerful search engine. Its focus on privacy ensures users' data remains confidential.
Improve the usability of 30+ blockchain explorers, including Etherscan, Basescan, BscScan, and *scans of most EVM-compatible chains.
What's new: ● Support 20 more networks, including Base, Linea, Polygon zkEVM and various testnets! ● Integrated Dedaub's storage tool shortcuts and transaction parsing tools. ● Variable Logs allows you to query the history of any variable. ● Support transaction simulation power by Phalcon team. ● "Transaction Explanation"(powered by GPT) allows you to understand exactly what happened within a blockchain transaction. You don't need to have a highly specialized background to effortlessly analyze specific activities on the chain. It's especially useful for verifying whether the transactions occurring in your wallet align with your expectations.
● Fund flow chart that gives you a visual presentation of the fund movement between addresses. ● Additional address labels for millions of addresses, including those belonging to exchanges, scammers, and hackers, to help you stay informed and safe. ● Display NFT comprehensive risk radar chart quantifying on-chain risk, off-chain risk, and market risk. ● Address risk scores that are automatically displayed to help you make informed decisions about interacting with certain addresses.
User reviews summary
- enhanced features and improved usability for blockchain explorers
- privacy-conscious, allowing users to opt out of any features and ensuring that no user data is collected or uploaded
- wide range of features
- essential tool for blockchain explorers
- good news for crypto users
- powerful tool for crypto users
- helpful for tracking lost tokens and filing reports to exchanges
- wonderful extension for security researchers or normal users
- useful for identifying risky addresses and tracing fund flows
- powerful security self-check tool
- user-friendly extension for crypto trading
- address labels for quick analysis of fund flow
- exciting features like open a transaction in phalcon and download source code
- helpful for DeFiers
- nice tool
- helps a lot
MetaDock - Builders' Swiss Army Knife is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install MetaDock - Builders' Swiss Army Knife if you trust the publisher.
MetaDock - Builders' Swiss Army Knife has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to MetaDock - Builders' Swiss Army Knife: