Crypto & DeFi & GameFi Wallet
What is TokenPocket?
TokenPocket is a Crypto, DeFi, and GameFi wallet extension for Chrome that creates a bridge to the blockchain world. As a self-custody wallet, it offers the convenience of accessing and managing DApps, Defis, and various crypto assets directly within your browser. The extension caters to all EVM-based chains including but not limited to Ethereum and BNB Chain and provides support for Nostr Protocol as nostr extension (NIP-07).
TokenPocket Extension is a self-custody wallet, which can connect the blockchain world to experience DApps, DeFis, and crypto assets easily just in your Chrome browser.
It currently supports all the EVM-based chains, like Ethereum, BNB Chain, and so on.
And it supports Nostr Protocol as a nostr extension (NIP-07).
You can always visit https://extension.tokenpocket.pro for more information.
User reviews summary
- Easy to use and connect with Defi Dapp
- Supports quickly adding networks and importing private keys
- Beautiful user interface and user-friendly layout
- Safe and secure
- The extension hangs or freezes at times
- Blank screen when opening the Chrome extension
- Poor UI and usability
- Support for NFTs and cross-chain swaps
- Good interaction with the TokenPocket mobile wallet
- Questions regarding support for BTC
TokenPocket is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install TokenPocket if you trust the publisher.
TokenPocket is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this extension.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to TokenPocket: