What is Library Sniffer?
With LibrarySniffer you can detect web pages, frameworks, third-party services, server technologies and more.
User reviews summary
- Helpful for developers
- Does what it says
- Great extension
- Nice plugin
- Very useful extension
- Cannot detect certain libraries like angular
- Does not work
- Issue in recognizing specific protocols like HTTP/2, QUIC
- Issue in detecting nuxt
- Cannot be used due to violation of Chrome Web Store policy
- Helpful tool for developers
- Issues with detection of some libraries
- Doesn't work
- Violates Chrome Web Store policy
- Good extension
Library Sniffer is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Library Sniffer if you trust the publisher.
Library Sniffer has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Library Sniffer: