Code Cola is a chrome extension for editing online pages' css style visually.
What is Code Cola?
The Chrome extension 'Code Cola' is an innovative tool tailored for both developers and casual users. Its primary function is to enable live and visual modifications to the CSS styles of any webpage, fostering an interactive development platform right in your browser. From editing colors, dimensions, to complex CSS commands, Code Cola is fitted with features that simplify the CSS modification process. It suits professionals and beginners alike, making it a comprehensive tool for all.
Code Cola is a chrome extension to generate css visibility.
== 3.5.0 (2013-05-01) ==
- new ui
- remove note function
- optimize eye function
- add "text-align: justify" support
== 3.4.3 (2012-05-27) ==
- linear-gradient support any degree
- when alpha is 1, return rgb color replace rgba
User reviews summary
- Best extension to see the effects on an element when changing some CSS parameters
- Cuts down on the amount of clicking
- Easy to figure out and use
- Nifty User Interface
- Has significant utility in learning and practicing code
- Non-responsive, hard to understand how to use it
- No way to change the size of the extension window
- Do not support features like 'float' property
- Cannot save settings for a URL
- No way to save the modified CSS code
- Allows to see effects on an element when changing the CSS code
- Cannot save the modifications or settings
- Does not support all CSS properties like 'float'
- Cuts down on the amount of clicking around needed
Code Cola is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Code Cola if you trust the publisher.
Code Cola has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Code Cola: