Speed up your design workflow!
Fonts Ninja is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 700,820 weekly active users The latest version is 6.0.25, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 26
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Fonts Ninja here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|6.0.25||Sign in to download||1.52M||12||2022-02-09|
|6.0.24||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.52M||2||2021-08-20|
|6.0.23||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.52M||1||2021-07-22|
|6.0.22||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.68M||1||2021-07-21|
|6.0.21||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.68M||1||2021-07-20|
|6.0.20||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.52M||2||2021-02-16|
|6.0.19||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.52M||1||2020-12-31|
|6.0.18||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.52M||1||2020-11-17|
|6.0.17||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.52M||1||2020-11-13|
|6.0.16||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.52M||1||2020-10-30|
|6.0.15||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.52M||1||2020-10-26|
|6.0.14||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.52M||1||2020-09-15|
|6.0.13||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.52M||1||2020-09-13|
How to install Fonts Ninja from a CRX file
- Download the Fonts Ninja CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Fonts Ninja CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Fonts Ninja.
How to install Fonts Ninja from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Fonts Ninja ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Fonts Ninja ZIP file from step 1. Fonts Ninja is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Fonts Ninja:
User count: 2,318,227
The easiest way to identify fonts on web pages.
User count: 3,591,859
Advanced Eyedropper, Color Picker, Gradient Generator and other colorful goodies
User count: 57,261
Run a heuristic evaluation on your website