Save time and effort in emails, etc. with ProKeys! Define snippets, do math in browser, auto complete braces, and much more.
ProKeys is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 58,419 weekly active users The latest version is 3.6.2, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 23
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of ProKeys here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|3.6.2||Sign in to download||296.30K||23||2022-02-09|
How to install ProKeys from a CRX file
- Download the ProKeys CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded ProKeys CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install ProKeys.
How to install ProKeys from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the ProKeys ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked ProKeys ZIP file from step 1. ProKeys is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to ProKeys:
User count: 263,942
Create smart text expansions to get more done and streamline your work. Billions of keystrokes saved!
Magical: GPT4 AI Writer & Text Expander
User count: 343,649
Magical’s free AI-powered text expander writes messages for you, all powered by GPT4. Automate repetitive tasks as you work.
User count: 48,044
Quickly insert “snippets” – email addresses, signatures, code chunks, form letters – as you type, using custom abbreviations.