Free Auto Text Expander for Google Chrome™
Create custom keyboard shortcuts to expand and replace text as you type!
What is Free Auto Text Expander for Google Chrome™?
Free Auto Text Expander for Google Chrome™ is a time-saving extension that enables automatic text replacements. Configure your custom shortcuts for common phrases and increase your productivity by reducing repetitive typing. With user privacy features and multi-language support, it is a perfect tool for efficient communication. The tool is fully free and easy to use.
Want to save time daily when you are typing on the computer? Use Free Auto Text Expander for Google Chrome™ which allows you to type in letter combinations like "LOL" and have "Laugh Out Loud" show up on the computer screen instead. Think of how many sentences/phrases which you type daily over and over again. Our software extension can help save time by saving the keystrokes needed when you have to type in the same phrase over and over.
Please note to use this extension features, you HAVE to click on the extension icon to activate the "auto text expander" feature on the website you are on. This is to prevent our script from running automatically on all websites you visit.
This protects your privacy and ensures your browsing history/keyboard typing history etc is NOT sent to external third party websites. Other competitor text expander software scripts "run on all websites" and you have to trust them to ensure they are not sending this information back to their servers etc. For our extension, it is impossible for us to track your keystrokes because the software only works when you click on the extension icon.
Version 3.0.3 Change
Made a bug fix where a warning message showed up after we updated to manifest version 3.
To add text expander text - please right click on the extension icon and choose options. You can add as many text shortcuts as you want inside the options page of this extension.
User reviews summary
- Velocizza qualsiasi workflow con testi standard ripetuti
- Simple and no bloat
- Works well across various platforms like G-Suite, Salesforce when set up
- The use of macros is excellent for repetitive typing
- Inconsistency and reliability issues with text expansion
- Does not work on certain websites and platforms
- Lack of rich content features like hyperlinks and dynamic dates
- Issues with backup and saving shortcuts
- Text expansion not working or only works under specific conditions like typing speed
- Doesn't work on certain browsers and websites, including Google Docs and WooCommerce
- Requests for additional features like rich content, dynamic dates, online backup
- Shortcut keys sometimes don't register and the original shortcut text is sent instead
- The ease of use and simplicity of the tool
Free Auto Text Expander for Google Chrome™ may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
Free Auto Text Expander for Google Chrome™ has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Free Auto Text Expander for Google Chrome™: