uGet Browser Integration extension replaces default download manager by uGet Download Manager.
What is uGet Integration?
uGet Integration is a Chrome extension engineered to replace your default browser download manager with uGet Download Manager. It facilitates seamless integration and allows the user to download videos via a simple right-click option. Note that the applicability is subject to YouTube policies and individual video settings.
Official extension to integrate uGet with uGet Download Manager.
Please note that "uget-chrome-wrapper" has been renamed to "uget-integrator". Please install "uget-integrator" from the following link before installing this extension.
Disclaimer: uGet respects the YouTube Policies so depending on the individual settings of a video it may not be possible to download video from YouTube. The vast majority of videos will be available for use in uGet.
To download, right click on Youtube page and select uGet Integration -> Download video with uGet
User reviews summary
- Easy to use
- Integrates well with uGet
- Possible to include or exclude sites and file types
- Some users find it to be a good download manager for Linux
- Issues with interrupting Chrome's default download manager
- Does not work with Chromium
- Problems with downloading YouTube videos
- Doesn't work in some systems e.g. newest Lubuntu
- Some users report that it captures all URL copied
- Issues interrupting Chrome downloads
- Problems with site compatibility e.g. mega.nz
- Users requesting new features and updates
- Ease of use
- Doesn't work for some users
uGet Integration is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install uGet Integration if you trust the publisher.
uGet Integration has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to uGet Integration: