It’s easier than ever to locate your Destiny® resources! You can now use Google to search for resources from your Destiny catalog.
Destiny Discover is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 739,854 weekly active users The latest version is 1.0.8, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 20
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Destiny Discover here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|1.0.8||Sign in to download||889.33K||8||2022-02-09|
|1.0.7||Upgrade subscription to download older files||889.32K||6||2021-01-12|
|1.0.5||Upgrade subscription to download older files||889.23K||6||2020-09-13|
How to install Destiny Discover from a CRX file
- Download the Destiny Discover CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Destiny Discover CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Destiny Discover.
How to install Destiny Discover from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Destiny Discover ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Destiny Discover ZIP file from step 1. Destiny Discover is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Destiny Discover:
User count: 231,495
Broadcast any URL to computers within earshot.
User count: 19,671
Turn any webpage into a crazy page with the click of a button
Read&Write for Google Chrome™
User count: 10,000,000+
Boost reading and writing confidence across all types of content and devices, in class, at work, and at home.