TrafficTicker integrates with your Google Analytics account to give you the total number of real time users on your website or app.
TrafficTicker is available for download. It had 234 weekly active users before it was removed from Chrome Web Store on 2022-10-21, and it has been downloaded from ChromeStats 2 times. The latest version is 1.2.0, and it was published a year ago. Be careful when installing it.
Total download count: 2
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of TrafficTicker here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|1.2.0||Sign in to download||57.55K||2||2022-02-09|
How to install TrafficTicker from a CRX file
- Download the TrafficTicker CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded TrafficTicker CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install TrafficTicker.
How to install TrafficTicker from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the TrafficTicker ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked TrafficTicker ZIP file from step 1. TrafficTicker is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to TrafficTicker:
Google Analytics RealTime Counter
User count: 131
Contador de usuários online na Tab (ao lado do ícone)
Website traffic displayer
User count: 791
Displays the monthly session count of the current website, based on http://rank2traffic.com
Google Analytics Realtime Favicon
User count: 115
Replaces the Google Analytics favicon with a real time count of your site's visitors.