A new interface for GAE's remote-api shell
Shelly is available for download. It had 271 weekly active users before it was removed from Chrome Web Store on 2022-07-31, and it has been downloaded from ChromeStats 1 times. The latest version is 1.0.1, and it was published a year ago. Be careful when installing it.
Total download count: 1
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Shelly here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|1.0.1||Sign in to download||161.19K||1||2022-02-09|
How to install Shelly from a CRX file
- Download the Shelly CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Shelly CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Shelly.
How to install Shelly from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Shelly ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Shelly ZIP file from step 1. Shelly is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Shelly:
Chrome Quick Console
User count: 1,000
A Google Chrome extension for a developer console outside Developer Tools
ElectricCommander Syntax Highlighting
User count: 157
[BETA] This extension adds syntax highlighting to the editStep page in the ElectricCommander UI.