FAX.PLUS - Receive & Send Fax (Free Trial)
FAX.PLUS is a secure HIPAA compliant fax solution, recognized as the best online fax service for its reliability and ease of use.
What is FAX.PLUS - Receive & Send Fax (Free Trial)?
FAX.PLUS - Receive & Send Fax (Free Trial) is a dependable online fax service offering the capability to send and receive faxes across more than 180 countries. This versatile extension provides local fax numbers in over 40 countries and offers features such as email to fax, scheduled faxing, secure cloud storage, electronic signatures, and HIPAA compliance. An essential tool for a wide range of users, from large enterprises to individual entrepreneurs.
With the FAX.PLUS Chrome extension you can send fax from your Chrome browser to more than 180 different countries and get a local fax number from over 40 countries to receive fax online.
Main features of FAX.PLUS:
• Ability to send fax to over 180 countries • Get local fax numbers in over 40 countries or port your existing fax number • Send and receive fax via multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Web, …) • Google Integration (Google Docs, Google Sheets & G Suite) • Email to Fax • Fax to Email • Scheduled faxing • Mass faxing • Send faxes to numbers that require extension dialing • Send faxes to human operated telefax machines • Secure cloud storage
User reviews summary
- Convenient for sending and receiving faxes
- Easy to use
- Comes with a free trial
- Not truly free, only a few free pages then requires payment
- Some users face issues with fax not sending properly
- Requires phone number for confirmation through SMS, but this feature has issues
- Fax sending and receiving feature
- Requires payment after minimal free service
- Phone number confirmation issue
FAX.PLUS - Receive & Send Fax (Free Trial) is safe to use. It does not request any sensitive permissions.
FAX.PLUS - Receive & Send Fax (Free Trial) has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to FAX.PLUS - Receive & Send Fax (Free Trial):