DocuSign eSignature for Chrome
Access DocuSign eSignature anytime you’re in Chrome.
What is DocuSign eSignature for Chrome?
DocuSign eSignature for Chrome is a handy browser extension that transforms your Google Chrome into a powerful signing tool. This integration allows you to sign documents in a click, monitor their status, send reminders, and collect signatures after uploading a document. It brings the simplicity and speed of eSignature to your browsing experience, enriching the process of online document handling, whether you're online shopping or working.
Whether you’re online shopping, surfing the web, or watching your favorite show, stay in the loop and act on your documents using the DocuSign eSignature Chrome integration. View envelope status, send reminders, sign documents, and start collecting signatures directly from your Chrome browser.
Sign documents in one click and turn your browser into a powerful signing tool. Start collecting signatures by uploading a document to the DocuSign eSignature Chrome integration and finish the tagging process in DocuSign. Monitor the status of all your documents. Send reminders and take immediate action when you need to sign a document. Boost security, privacy and efficiency with complete workflow integration between eSignature and Google Chrome. Free and easy: Get started with DocuSign’s basic features including eSignature, document routing and mobile app access
DocuSign eSignature is the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, more than 560,000 customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and to simplify their lives.
Here’s what comes with your free plan:
- Endless signing: Sign unlimited documents as a recipient.
- Prepare and send documents out for signature: Send up to three documents for others to sign.
- Your free plan includes all the basics: This includes “sign here” tags, document routing and mobile app access.
User reviews summary
- Easy to use and quick for signing multiple documents
- Specifically navigable for Gmail
- Optimal for personal business and eliminating paper works
- Issues with adding anything other than the signature
- Problem with viewing signed documents
- Issue with recognising passwords
- Pricing plan confusion
- Issues with extension loading and server-side problems
- Signature errors
- Authorisation and password problems
- High cost
- Poor customer service
- Difficulty in navigation
DocuSign eSignature for Chrome is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install DocuSign eSignature for Chrome if you trust the publisher.
DocuSign eSignature for Chrome has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to DocuSign eSignature for Chrome: