Google Calendar Color
Adds color to weekends in Google Calendar
Google Calendar Color is available for download. It had 1,000 weekly active users before it was removed from Chrome Web Store on 2022-07-10, and it has been downloaded from ChromeStats 1 times. The latest version is 1.2.0, and it was published a year ago. Be careful when installing it.
Total download count: 1
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Google Calendar Color here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|1.2.0||Sign in to download||34.57K||1||2022-02-09|
How to install Google Calendar Color from a CRX file
- Download the Google Calendar Color CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Google Calendar Color CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Google Calendar Color.
How to install Google Calendar Color from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Google Calendar Color ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Google Calendar Color ZIP file from step 1. Google Calendar Color is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Google Calendar Color:
User count: 100,000
On Google Calendar... Sunday, Saturday, Today, and other weekdays, You can select the text color and background color.
Publisher: Randy He
User count: 953
View all your Google Calendar events from your new tab.
Calendar + for Google Chrome™
Publisher: Sinesy s.r.l.
User count: 60,000
Add clickable urls to Google Calendar Detail