NEO thin wallet for chrome extension
What is NeoLine?
NeoLine is a unique Chrome extension. This NEO thin wallet tool is designed to provide developers with dapis, facilitating seamless interaction with the NEO blockchain. It integrates with your browser to enhance your cryptocurrency experience.
NeoLine is a thin wallet chrome extension, it provides dapis for developers who want to interact easily with NEO blockchain.
User reviews summary
- Easy to use and professional
- Better version of 'metamask'
- Great for NEO ecosystem
- Connects to Ghost Market and Flamingo N3 network
- Broke Google Maps
- Does not support ledger
- Poor UI and does not prompt to save the private key
- Issues with connecting with website
- Not always up to date with chain
- Issues with Google Maps
- Comparison to 'metamask'
- Problems with saving/connecting private key
- Issues with connecting to website or problems after connecting
- Suggestions for ledger support
NeoLine may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
NeoLine is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this extension.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to NeoLine: