Contrast Theme for Gmail™
Make default Gmail™ New Look (2012) more readable by tweaking contrast, margins and borders.
Is Contrast Theme for Gmail™ safe to use?
By: Yoshimasa Niwa
Rating: 3.43 (23)
Version: 0.1.6 (Last updated: 2014-12-22)
- Your tabs and browsing activity
- See our safety evaluation
# 14203Upgrade your subscription to see ranking in other categories
Tired to use the default Gmail New Look released in 2012? Wanted to use the original Gmail flavor? Too many white spaces and less borders are actually not only reducing density but also readability. It's time to use Contrast Theme for Gmail extension to improve your Gmail readability! This Contrast Theme improves default Gmail New Look by tweaking color contrast, borders, shadows, margins and paddings. Basically this theme works with any Gmail default themes in settings so you can keep using your favorite background and colors. Also this extension provides switches to enable, disable extra features includes: - Hide Ads. - Use monospace font. - Add a border to quotation like Mail.app does.
- Refined Microsoft Teams
- PictureMate - View tagged FB pics
- Adblocker for Chrome - NoAds
- Nod - Reactions for Google Meet
- WA Self Sender - Send Messages Free
- Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker - Best VPN
- Udemy Downloader
- Google Keep - Notes and Lists
- Adobe Acrobat
- Google Keep Chrome Extension
- Rakuten: Get Cash Back For Shopping
- Privacy Badger View more...