Google Docs Quick Create
Create new Documents for Google Drive from your browser bar.
Google Docs Quick Create is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 459,381 weekly active users The latest version is 0.1.9, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 7
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Google Docs Quick Create here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|0.1.9||Sign in to download||38.86K||7||2022-02-09|
How to install Google Docs Quick Create from a CRX file
- Download the Google Docs Quick Create CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Google Docs Quick Create CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Google Docs Quick Create.
How to install Google Docs Quick Create from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Google Docs Quick Create ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Google Docs Quick Create ZIP file from step 1. Google Docs Quick Create is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Google Docs Quick Create:
Office Editing for Docs, Sheets & Slides
User count: 4,000,000
View and edit Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files with Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
Quick Create Plus
User count: 58,012
Create new files for Google Drive from your browser bar.
Save to Google Drive
User count: 5,416,843
Save web content or screen capture directly to Google Drive.