Inkscape editor for draws and graphics
Create or edit vector graphics such as illustrations, diagrams, line arts, charts, logos and complex paintings
What is Inkscape editor for draws and graphics?
"Inkscape editor for draws and graphics" is a Chrome extension that integrates with the Inkscape Linux app to facilitate the creation and editing of vector graphics directly in your browser. This tool is perfect for crafting detailed illustrations, diagrams, line arts, charts, logos, and complex paintings. With its extensive feature set, including object creation, manipulation, alignment, and text support, plus SVG compatibility, this extension serves as a bridge for users to leverage Inkscape's powerful capabilities on the web, hosted by the OffiDocs platform.
Inkscape editor for draws and graphics is a web extension to create or edit vector graphics such as illustrations, diagrams, line arts, charts, logos and complex paintings. It is an integration with the Linux Desktop app Inkscape, which is an open-source vector graphics editor similar to Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Freehand, or Xara X. What sets Inkscape apart is its use of Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG), an open XML-based W3C standard, as the native format. It is is a vector graphic editor integrated with our file manager to manage only graphic file types with this desktop app.
Inkscape features are:
- Drawing: pencil tool (freehand drawing with simple paths), pen tool (creating Bézier curves and straight lines), calligraphy tool (freehand drawing using filled paths representing calligraphic strokes)
- Shape tools: rectangles (may have rounded corners), ellipses (includes circles, arcs, segments), stars/polygons (can be rounded and/or randomized), spirals
- Text tool (multi-line text, full on-canvas editing)
- Transformations (moving, scaling, rotating, skewing), both interactively and by specifying exact numeric values
- Grouping objects ("select in group" without ungrouping, or "enter the group" making it a temporary layer)
- Layers (lock and/or hide individual layers, rearrange them, etc; layers can form a hierarchical tree)
Alignment and distribution
User reviews summary
- Has every single feature needed for vector art editing, like markers, bezier curves, gradients, and snapping
- Best choice among extensions for vector art
- Useful for drawing and writing editing
- Laggy performance and glitches, particularly with snapping objects
- UI is outdated, ugly, and messy, making it hard to find features
- Ads take up a significant portion of the screen, reducing workspace
- Difficult to use; overly complicated for new users
- Can't save work or import files reliably
- Ads and workspace usage
- Difficult user interface and usability issues
- Inability to save or import files
- Performance issues such as lag and glitches
- Limited functionality without subscription or in free version
Inkscape editor for draws and graphics may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
Inkscape editor for draws and graphics has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Inkscape editor for draws and graphics: