Video editor OpenShot online
Create and edit videos with OpenShot online
What is Video editor OpenShot online?
Video editor OpenShot online is a Chrome extension integrated with an OpenShot instance that offers an array of tools for creating and editing videos. This extension supports various video, audio and image formats and enables clip resizing, transitions, compositing, title creation, credits, and many other transitions and effects. This tool does not function as a video player but rather a video editor, delivering high-quality output videos when they are downloaded and played locally.
The OpenShot video editor is a Chrome extension that allows to create and edit videos online. It is an integration with an OpenShot instance, which is a free and open-source video editor . It supports commonly used video codecs that are supported by FFmpeg like WebM (VP9), AVCHD (libx264), HEVC (libx265) and audio codecs like mp3 (libmp3lame) and aac (libfaac). The program can render MPEG4, ogv, Blu-ray and DVD video, and Full HD videos for uploading to the internet video websites. It is a video editor integrated with our file manager to manage only video file types with this desktop app.
OpenShot main features are
- Support for many video, audio, and image formats (based on FFmpeg).
- Unlimited tracks / layers.
- Clip resizing, scaling, trimming, snapping, rotation, and cutting.
- Video transitions with real-time previews.
- Compositing, image overlays, watermarks.
- Title templates, title creation, sub-titles.
- Scrolling motion picture credits.
- Solid color clips (including alpha compositing).
- Support for Rotoscoping / Image sequences.
- Advanced Timeline (including Drag & drop, scrolling, panning, zooming, and snapping).
- Video encoding (based on FFmpeg).
- Digital zooming of video clips.
User reviews summary
- Some users found it useful
- Option to link to Google Drive
- Better than having no video editing tool
- Outdated and doesn't work well
- Difficulties in uploading and editing videos
- Crashes with bad parameters
- Old and looks outdated
- Difficult to use
- Issues with uploading and editing videos
Video editor OpenShot online may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
Video editor OpenShot online is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this extension.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Video editor OpenShot online: