Allow the full version of Outlook Web Access (OWA) to be used in Chrome/Chromium in Linux, FreeBSD, and OSX.
OWA User-Agent is available for download. It had 5,000 weekly active users before it was removed from Chrome Web Store on 2022-06-18, and it has been downloaded from ChromeStats 4 times. The latest version is 0.1.1, and it was published a year ago. Be careful when installing it.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of OWA User-Agent here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|0.1.1||Sign in to download||10.66K||4||2022-02-09|
How to install OWA User-Agent from a CRX file
- Download the OWA User-Agent CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded OWA User-Agent CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install OWA User-Agent.
How to install OWA User-Agent from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the OWA User-Agent ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked OWA User-Agent ZIP file from step 1. OWA User-Agent is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to OWA User-Agent: