DeepDyve Plugin for Chrome
DeepDyve Plugin is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 58,238 weekly active users The latest version is 3.18.0, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 6
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of DeepDyve Plugin here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|3.18.0||Sign in to download||1.49M||4||2022-02-09|
|3.17.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.49M||2||2020-09-13|
How to install DeepDyve Plugin from a CRX file
- Download the DeepDyve Plugin CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded DeepDyve Plugin CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install DeepDyve Plugin.
How to install DeepDyve Plugin from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the DeepDyve Plugin ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked DeepDyve Plugin ZIP file from step 1. DeepDyve Plugin is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to DeepDyve Plugin:
Google Scholar Button
User count: 3,466,258
Lookup scholarly articles as you browse the web.
Scholarcy | Research Paper Summarizer
User count: 59,313
Summarizes research articles, creates interactive flashcards, highlights key points, links to open-access versions of each citation
Open Access Button
User count: 43,491
Push Button. Get Research. Make Progress.