Wombat - Gaming Wallet for Ethereum & EOS
Blockchain within seconds for gamers - and everyone else
What is Wombat - Gaming Wallet for Ethereum & EOS?
Wombat is a comprehensive Gaming Wallet for Ethereum, Polygon, EOS, and other platforms, offering a wide range of features. It lets users create accounts for free, trade NFTs and tokens securely, with the private keys stored autonomously. The extension facilitates smooth interaction with top-notch blockchain games and Dapps. With reliable key backup and recovery, plus a support team, Wombat is the go-to solution for the gaming community.
Wombat - Gaming Wallet for Ethereum, Polygon, EOS, WAX & more Wombat is the leading and trusted wallet for gamers and beyond to manage & trade their NFTs and token on the Ethereum, Polygon, EOS, WAX and Telos blockchains. Account creations on the EOS, WAX and Telos networks as well as a certain number of transactions on these networks are free. In other words: Wombat is fast, free, secure and easy to use.
Wombat enables you to find, play and interact with the best blockchain applications (dApps) and games available on Ethereum, Polygon, EOS, WAX and Telos. To make interactions with dApps as comfortable as possible you can whitelist any dApp you want for automatic signing of transactions.
Non-custodial wallet With Wombat you can securely store, send, receive and trade NFTs and hundreds of tokens. Your private key is stored securely on your GDrive or Dropbox without any access by third parties. Wombat also offers a comfortable key backup and recovery option. Currently supported tokens include:
• ETH • USDT • USDC • SHIB • UNI
Best Games & Dapps:
User reviews summary
- Easy to use platform
- Access to multiple games where users can earn crypto
- Lots of features including NFT earning, staking, and reward tokens
- The opportunity to earn crypto through gaming
- Supports multiple blockchains including EOS, WAX, Poligon and Ethereum
- Risk of losing funds and poor resolution support
- Potential issues with transactions or receiving purchased crypto
- May not work properly with other websites or web applications
- Network specific issues with atomichub
- Some reported bugs with gaming quests
- Earning crypto
- Support for multiple blockchains
- Issues with transactions and bugs
Wombat - Gaming Wallet for Ethereum & EOS is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Wombat - Gaming Wallet for Ethereum & EOS if you trust the publisher.
Wombat - Gaming Wallet for Ethereum & EOS is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this extension.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Wombat - Gaming Wallet for Ethereum & EOS: