The official non-custodial browser extension wallet for the Oasis Network.
What is Oasis Wallet?
Oasis Wallet is a Chrome extension serving as the official non-custodial wallet for the Oasis Network. It enables users to send, receive, delegate, and undelegate ROSE tokens as well as view transaction records. The Wallet allows for easy transfer between different ParaTimes and access to Oasis Network dApps. The extension supports the creation of multiple wallet accounts with a single mnemonic and the import of wallet accounts using private keys. Additionally, Ledger Wallet is compatible with Oasis Wallet.
Oasis Wallet allows you to:
- Easily send, receive, delegate or undelegate your ROSE, and view the transaction records any time.
- Send your ROSE to the Emerald, Sapphire and Cipher ParaTimes (and back).
- Create multiple ROSE wallet accounts with a single mnemonic.
- Import any type of non-custodial ROSE wallet account into your Oasis Wallet by importing its private key.
- Use any ROSE wallet account on your Ledger Wallet.
- Access Oasis-enabled distributed applications (aka dApps) in your browser.
It currently supports ROSE, more supported digital assets on the Oasis Network coming soon.
User reviews summary
- Easy to use
- Intuitive solution for navigating the Oasis network
- Enhanced security and scalability
- Cannot detect Ledger Nano X
- Some functions don't work
- Cannot copy mnemonic words
- User-friendly interface
- Efficient for Oasis and EVM-based networks
- Issues with ledger connection
Oasis Wallet is relatively safe to use as it requires very minimum permissions.
Oasis Wallet is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this extension.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Oasis Wallet: